Thursday, October 29, 2009

School tech culture

Below is the link to access my "Anthropological Assessment" of the technology culture at my school (Bethel Regional High School).

View it here.

Technology is such a powerful, useful tool in my classroom that I depend on using each day. It is part of what I teach now in hopes of my students becoming responsible composers, researchers, networkers, and investigators. Even further, it expands their creativity and learning, becoming stronger readers, writers and thinkers.
This assignment helped me realize all the potential with our current technology offered at our school, and more importantly, the opportunity I have to further learn and teach my students through multi-media literacy projects. Despite the limitations we do have with network/connectivity issues and the demand for more technology, we are so privileged to have our current resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment